Saturday, September 13, 2008

Days Go By..


Woke up, played basketball, cut my hair, washed the car, showered, got dressed up and took the girlfriend out on a nice dinner date.

I feel accomplished. =-)


When you keep busy, you feel busy and your mind stays busy. It's a great feeling to keep a mental list in your head (or a physical list in your phone) of future plans and it feels even better to slowly mark them off one by one.

I've used this process to build my car with performance and exterior modifications, as well as my photography with various cameras, lenses and all other gear. For me, it is a process that is tried and true -- now if I could only do the same with my life and career plans, I'd be set.

All I know is the end goal -- John Valdez Photography Studio.

As new options are shown to me I begin to think ahead a few steps and my mind tries to tie it all into the end result, "How will this lead to my studio?"

I feel as if I announce it to the universe, or if I say it out loud, then the universe and God will hear me and know my plans. And knowing that I've announced them, I will sub-consciously work everything in my life toward the end goal.

I have the love and support of my friends, family, and my amazing girlfriend. They all believe in me and keep pushing me, even if I feel like giving up they always tell me to follow my dreams and to work hard for them. I believe that if you never give up then you will never fail because I feel that hard work is rewarded ALWAYS. I am grateful to be surrounded by such a diverse group of people who offer different views so I never forget to keep an open mind, and at the same time keep my eyes open.

Thanks for reading.


- jv







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

John's Incredible Pizza...the D&B for really little kids.

Thank you for Dinner.

oh yeah one more thing...

A large part of LIVING is endeavoring through life's many "road blocks" -- you have a great deal of support behind you & you have the strength to take that first step into the unknown and unfamiliar. YOU CAN DO IT! I know you can & I know you will -- you're John Valdez, c'mon could we ever expect anything less than absolute greatness.

=)

You inspire, encourage and for some, is the ultimate driving force -- a very wise man told me to "keep moving forward" -- keep moving forward through all the hardships, tribulations, & deterrences, 'cause honey, you're right! -- if you NEVER allow yourself to give up, in turn, you will NEVER allow yourself to fail.

While you keep your mind & your eyes open -- do not forget to keep your HEART OPEN. Without an open heart, your mind will not be balanced, without a balanced mind, your eyes will no longer see clearly. I am so incredibly proud of you. KEEP UP THE AMAZING JOB boyfriend.

love you,
the "amazing" girlfriend =P

King Sancho Fantastic said...

Keep your head up and put your heart into anything you try and all that you wish will be attained.

=D

Rodel Casio said...

You will achieve it buddy! Keep your eye on the prize..=)