Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Summer is Officially Over


So the Fall Season is here, and it's my favorite time of the year. The weather is just right, and the trees and flowers are brown, yellow, orange and red. I consider it the most colorful time of the year. And I'm only in California, I'd love to see how it is on the east coast where they get a whole array of colors!


The fourth quarter of the year is also my favorite because of all the birthdays in October (a bunch of my friends, including my mom and brother as well as my own) so it's a time of celebration..almost every day in October belongs to someone! We also have our holidays coming up - Halloween, Turkey Day, Christmas and New Year's Eve. It's like four months of straight celebration!

On Sunday, we had a nice get together at Zach's house for the First Annual End of Summer Barbecue, hosted by Zach & Joy. It was nice to see a lot of my friends at the same place just hanging out, relaxing, and catching up.

Photos can be seen HERE.









Thanks Zach & Joy!

- jv


No comments: